Long story short
Hone-made Caramel Popcorn
Recipe type: Dessert
- ¾ c. brown sugar
- ¾ c. cane sugar
- ½ c. corn syrup
- ¼ c. water
- 1 stick of butter
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ c. popcorn kernels or 2 bags of microwave popcorn
- Pop popcorn.
- Remove all unpopped kernelsi.
- Mix all but baking soda in large sauce pot.
- Stirring continually, raise temperature of caramel to just below soft ball stage (236-240 degrees). Remove from heat and add in baking soda and caramel will become frothy.
- Pour over popcorn and enjoy your hone-made caramel popcorn!