And there you have it! Amish Caramel everyone will love!
Hone-made Amish Caramel
This easy to make caramel is perfect for wrapping up or pouring over ice cream. I hope you enjoy!
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 c. white sugar
- 2 c. heavy cream
- 1¾ c. corn syrup
- 1 c. butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Boil together sugar, syrup, butter, and a little dash of cream.
- While boiling, add rest of cream slowly.
- Don’t allow to stop boiling. Boil until it forms a soft ball (236-240 degrees).
- Add in vanilla while stiring.
- Pour into a buttered glass cake pan or dish.
- Let Cool and then cut into squares.
Are you in the mood for caramel??? Why don’t you make some caramel popcorn!