So we are still in TLF which is temporary housing at Goodfellow AFB in San Angelo, Texas. We were supposed to move into our rental February 1st but the family living there wont be leaving until Feb. 16 due to their orders changing. Gotta love the military. Luckily the Landlords we are working with are total sweethearts so that will be great!
I have so many projects I want to get done. Here is a list of ’em so you can know whats comin!
- “This home is protected by -list of guns-” sign
- Paint Johnathan’s dresser bright red
- Paint our TV console white
- Make a Family Home Evening Assignment board
- Make plans to do a Monthly Craft Night and a “Take and Make” Project
- Sew Sheer curtains for my Photography Studio that will be in our new Sun Room.
- Paint some backdrops for the Studio
- Create a vinyl saying for the Studio
- Create some Canvas art for our master bedroom
- Create some Vinyl sayings for the laundry room
- Photograph the kiddos for prints to be put up around the house